Scribbles, &c.


The questionable colony seems to have laying workers, which means there’s no queen. Not much to do but wait until it peters out completely and then reclaim the comb for a split or something later on this summer. Main colony seems to be doing fine, though they still haven’t moved into the super yet. Clover starting to show up in places, and this is normally about the time that our main nectar flow kicks off. Not sure how much of a factor the weather has been, though.

Radiowise - have put the fan dipole back into place so I could get back on 20m for awhile. I need to just invest in another run of coax and an antenna switch and keep it all connected all the time.